Friday, March 19, 2010

The Awesomeness of God

Ok, okay. Have you ever thought about how Big God is? Before you answer that question, I should pour some meaning into what I mean by BIG. Have you ever thought about the size of the universe as we know it? I read the other day that the universe is always expanding. Think about that? God's creative work is still expanding. It is still growing at an exponential rate and it's been that way for at least the beginning of time as we know it.

I had a thought and I think it's worth sharing. Do you realize that God created the universe but he died for you and I? This to me is the stuff that makes God so worthy of all of our worship and praise. He is a big God with a big heart and he deserves our worship and praise.

As you work and do what you do, take a moment and look up into the mourning Sun and think, God the Son loves me more than all of creation.

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Go and make it an Awesome day

No comments:

Post a Comment